Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Caged Baboy’s Soliloquy

The Caged Baboy’s Soliloquy - a tragedy about a baboy’s life by Bertong Badtrip

I don’t know why, the caged baboy cry

The thought only leaves me empty

As time flies by and free birds sigh

The caged baboy’s eyes defined agony

Perhaps because the cage won’t fit?
perhaps because it needs a clone?
whatever reason, mere tears won’t say
I wish I should have known!!.
One day another baboy came,
the caged baboy danced with glee
tears now smile,
laughs once sigh
despair is now history

The moment he became happy
was when destiny played a prank
I now know the reason of his tears
can this be removed by being drunk?

sh*t fu*ck,
i wish someone else would set me free!!
ask why I cry till half past 3!!!
I wish the once lonely caged baboy would care to see!!!
that the reason of his happiness

That the reason of his happiness
*hikbi
*oink oink
was the caged baboy that was once here with me
*sniff sniff
*Pigrolac’s advertisement music plays on the background…
The end