Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pisces

to Pisces [whose name rhyme with piss]
-kaemohan 2 years ago.by bertong badtrip

Even if i beg for you to stay
or cut myself into two
it just ain't worth it
no matter how I refuse for this to not be true
my crimson blood can't paint your sky that he already colored blue

i know you heard me say
that I’ll give my life in lieu
for a chance to have your heart and a chance to melt with you
*sigh..yet it just aint worth it , no matter how I refuse for this to not be true...
my crimson blood cant paint your sky that he already colored blue

I only owned a wooden axe, in your lake that I did threw
Yet you trusted those who wanted gold and silver
Oh goddess if you only knew…
*sigh…never mind … Cause no matter how I say that they are not true
(Even if I bite my tongue and use my blood to warn you), it just aint worth it...
my crimson blood cant paint your sky that he already colored blue


I worked hard to save your smile for the rainy days!!! *tears ,
yet why did Destiny betrayed me and that damn Orthoptera just suddenly took all of it away
How can I survive now ? now that my the sky is turning Grey?
Would I again repeat the clumsy rhyme I have on each stanza? That’s so freaking gay,
dying would be better than to be
left with this thousand words left to say
I'll try to make it sound better, e.g. don't go away :(

P.S.

swim Pisces ,i know that's what you want to do ( better yet care to see , that the water you swim at were the tears i shed for you)

from Scorpio...
yeh!!

1 comment:

jam said...

hay, may mga tao talagang hindi natin maintindihan. We may know what's best for them, but we might never know what makes them truly happy.